So we are on the same way. Shortly speaking both options should build
modules in the same way but the exit code should be a difference.
This is problem in my company: We want to execute all unit tests of all
modules but the compiler should not complain since the classes are pretty
consistent and can be compiled. We want to get entire picture of all unit
tests and Exit Code should be 1 due to the tests fail.