Hi,

On 12/02/18 07:54, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
sure, the good reasons behind this process have to be understood

Core really requires deeper review than any other component, because the
impact is heavier and because reviewing is more complex then require more
formal way to ask for others to take time to review.
The other component IMHO that would require same review is Maven Artifact
Resolver, for the same cause: heavier impact and harder review

The intention is to prevent the earlier bad situation where exactly this secoding helps...Apart from that the "slow down" we have is acceptable for Maven Core and also for other important components...in exchange for more quality ...

so I second to keep it this way...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Regards,