I like it!

a few questions:
1. why a full "Contributing" section in README.md and a separate
CONTRIBUTING.md? would a link from the first to the second suffice? (to avoid
maintenance)

2. how can we test .github/pull_request_template? The idea seems interesting

Then puting this enhancement in every Git repo will be a big improvement!

Regards,

Hervé