Hi Jim,

do you have the chance to make some kind of pre testing with a SNAPSHOT ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

On 07/03/18 16:50, Jim Sellers wrote:
Thank you very much.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:07 AM Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de <mailto:khmarba...@gmx.de>> wrote:

    Hi Jim,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MEAR-216?jql=project%20%3D%20MEAR%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.0.0

     > Thanks for your time
     > Jim

    I'm currently looking for some minor issues but I don't any issue just
    to make a release of the maven ear plugin overall the most important
    changes have been implemented..

    So I think within the next two week I can do a release...

    Kind regards
    Karl Heinz Marbaise