Hi Jim,

On 07/03/18 22:42, Jim Sellers wrote:
I will be able to, but not likely until the 19th when I have access to more projects.

Most of our use at work is pretty plain so I won't be very complicated cases.

Would that work?

Unfortunately not cause I would get it out next week at latest...

But great thanks for your offering to help...

But of course if something is going wrong with the version please give the feedback as soon as possible...
Many thanks.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Jim