Le samedi 19 mai 2018, 13:05:28 CEST Arnaud Héritier a écrit :
> No objection for our build.
> With the switch of central to TLS 1.2 soon should we have a dedicated wiki
> page to try to reference what is know to work / not work with it ?
in fact, once Java 7u80 and "-Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2" were
able to download from central, I though TLS 1.2 was globally enabled

it seems I was wrong: TLS 1.2 is enabled in Maven core using Maven Artifact
Resolver using Commons HTTP
but here, it's Plexus Resources using java.net.URL: I could not find any
documentation on this

it's surprising that Maven has to document such a common thing...

Regards,

Hervé