Great initiative!

Deeplinking to the profile would be nice, too, I guess.
I would start with Twitter and GitHub. GitLab makes less sense to me, AFAIK there are no mirrors of Maven hosted at GitLab?

May I also suggest to do it the other way round: a Twitter list [1] of people who are Maven committer? Or maybe it already exists?

Maarten

[1] https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/twitter-lists