I agree: independent release cycles means independent repositories.
I wonder if they should be part of the Maven group, looks more like a they are
maintained by us by coincidence.
Is there some ASF resources group to maintain this (or worth introducing)?

thanks,
Robert

On 21-6-2020 19:14:47, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org> wrote:
Am 2020-06-20 um 00:31 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
> one of the last part not yet done, because there is a choice to do:
> - migrate to one multi-module Git repository?
> - or split each bundle into a separate Git repo?

These two question can be answered when we know whether these modules
are loosely coupled of strongly interrelated like our POM parents.
If the former, separate repos, if the latter one repo.