the little discussion now gave me an opinion:
if nobody objects, I'll migrate the bundles to one unique Git repository:
- name: maven-apache-resource-bundles.git
- version will be 1.5-SNAPSHOT
- containing 3
org.apache.apache.resources:apache-(jar|jar-txt|incubator-disclaimer)-resource-bundle
 for maven-remote-resources-plugin and
apache-source-release-assembly-descriptor for maven-assembly-plugin

Regards,

Hervé