Have you tried
https://ci-builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/Maven%2Fmaven-box%2Fmaven-dependency-plugin/detail/null/2/pipeline
 ?
It shows the output of the failing IT. It expects verbose information, but it
is missing.

Robert
On 31-12-2020 13:29:54, Elliotte Rusty Harold <elh...@ibiblio.org> wrote:
I'm not sure we're looking at the same thing.
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven-dependency-plugin/job/null/
shows three runs of the same most recently committed code. The first
two failed flakily on different instances and passed on all other
instances. The third passed on all instances. Master is also passing
and has been for the last few days/commits.Where are you seeing a
failure?

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 12:13 PM Robert Scholte wrote:

> Looks like the IT for is failing MDEP-644[1].
> Elliotte, you closed this one, but I'm missing some important information in
> this ticket: a link to the commit.
> Now it is hard to figure out if there's a SNAPSHOT issue in play.
> You see these kind of failures if branches of a SNAPSHOT dependency use the
> same version.
> This would be my first guess.
> But the failure is correct and is most likely unrelated to INFRA, but an
> issue with either the POM or the IT.
>
> Robert
>

> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MDEP-644
> On 31-12-2020 12:48:26, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As long as we have windows builds and jdk15+ builds I guess one can reduce
> the flaky combinations but it would still be interesting to see what’s the
> problem is, in the pipeline steps view you see the failed step
>
> https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven-dependency-plugin/job/null/2/flowGraphTable/
>
> And it’s console log
>
> https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven-dependency-plugin/job/null/2/execution/node/315/log/
>
> I complains about a unexpected dependency tree (this does not really look
> platform-version specific, maybe more a repository issue?)
>
> Gruss
> Bernd
> --
> http://bernd.eckenfels.net