Add my +10000 to Romain's.
As said, it is drop-in replacement most of the times, has a nice TUI, sane
defaults and speeds up your build.

If you haven't tried it yet, definitely do.

As for the resident memory: no software is ever finished, there will always
be something which can be done better. I don't mind, we can make it better
if we want to. That's why we're here in the first place, no? 😉

Haven't tried it on Jenkins nor GH actions, though. But I don't remember I
built shiro without mvnd. It's just so much faster using 3+ threads (plus
you *will* discover badly isolated tests). It also made me rework projects
at work into mire modules, which also lead to (imho) better design, as we
now have better encapsulated responsibility (and extra API projects for
CDI) PLUS faster builds.

- Ben