In order to run proper IT test by maven-invoker-plugin we should provide
invoker.properties like:

invoker.goals.1 = wraper:wrapper

invoker.goals.2 = validate
invoker.mavenExecutable.2 = ./mvnw
invoker.os.family.2 = unix, mac

invoker.goals.3 = validate
invoker.mavenExecutable.3 = ./mvnw.cmd
invoker.os.family.3 = windows

but ....
  - mavenExecutable - can be set on global configuration only
  - invoker.os.family - not support indexing ...

So first improvement on  maven-invoker-plugin will be needed ...
or switch to another tools for IT testing
or try to complicate maven-invoker configuration - I don't sure if will be
posible

I can take care about changes in maven-invoker-plugin if you wish