IMHO the reactions against PRs should be technically critical.
IMHO the PRs from contributors should not be accepted unless there are
objections or pending objections.
Example, would you move your hand up and accept long commit in a PR even if
you do not see the following statements?
*if ( cha[] == char[] )*
Sometimes, you need to open the PR in your IDE because GH view is pure for
complex changes. You should do everything in order to understand the PR and
you must be convinced about the proposals almost like you were the author
of the PR even if you are not the author.