things in openjdk is if a pr cannot gain interest from any already-in
members, although it might be a great pr, it is automatically-closed.

> There cannot be a rule "No review" -> "wait 3 days" -> "accept" because
this is the thing everybody would utilize to involve a trojan horse.

yep, at least one apache-committer's review is needed I think.

And apache-committer is hard to become, as I myself even not being one.

Tibor Digana <tibordig...@apache.org> 于2022年2月4日周五 19:46写道: