Hi,
I really feel -1 regarding "Get rid of ServiceLocator in Resolver:
This will prevent a lot of consumers of resolver from upgrading.
As those consumers don't want to be forced to use all the guice stack
(or whatever or DI stack) and all the possible issues coming with this
in constrained environment/tools/librairies.