@Martin: you are right they are orthogonal in terms of design but as soon
as you get the set notion you don't need the others and I prefer to not
multiply the way to do which is always confusing. Since the dependency
option does not work generally speaking, I'm clearly on the other side *if
we think JPMS needs any more advanced support than today* which is still
something I'm not sure.

Romain Manni-Bucau