Hi,
yes, it would be a good idea to review our project and at last update
README that we plan to deprecate some components - to avoid unnecessary
work on this.

A quick search for "org.apache.maven.shared.dependency.graph" for
org:apache shows that we should implement changes also in our plugins and
create docs on how to migrate. Maybe an OpenRewrite recipe?

Sylwester