I can see them now…

------------------------
Guillaume Nodet


Le jeu. 1 oct. 2026 à 18:48, Guillaume Nodet <[email protected]> a écrit :

> Hey Martin,
>
> I think you pointed to the wrong issue, I don't see any comment from
> you in https://github.com/apache/maven-clean-plugin/pull/362 at all.
>
> Guillaume
>
> Le jeu. 1 oct. 2026 à 11:48, Martin Desruisseaux via dev
> <[email protected]> a écrit :
> >
> > Hello all
> >
> > We are so overflowed by AI-generated pull requests and comments lately
> > (even fixing a single typo causes a number of emails from AI agents
> > explaining to us that fixing Javadoc has no impact on code execution), I
> > think that we have a major problem: when human take the time to analyse
> > the changes, their comments get easily lost in the forest. Concerning
> > Maven Clean Plugin 4.0.0-beta-3, I posted some comments that are still
> > not addressed:
> >
> >   * Unnecessarily convolved code with risk of many applications writing
> >     in the same temporary directory.
> >   * Question about whether we really need to move the target directory
> >     in the synchronously deletion case.
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/maven-clean-plugin/pull/362 — scroll down to
> > the bottom of the page.
> >
> > I verified in the source code of the release candidate that the proposed
> > fix for the directory collision risk has not been applied.
> >
> > Martin
> >
>
>
> --
> ------------------------
> Guillaume Nodet
>

Reply via email to