I replied to both and raised a follow up PR.  I don’t think it warrant
recutting the release at this point.


------------------------
Guillaume Nodet


Le jeu. 1 oct. 2026 à 19:03, Martin Desruisseaux via dev <
[email protected]> a écrit :

> Le 01/10/2026 à 18:48, Guillaume Nodet a écrit :
>
> > I think you pointed to the wrong issue, I don't see any comment from
> > you in https://github.com/apache/maven-clean-plugin/pull/362 at all.
>
> Sorry, it was me who misunderstood the way that GitHub works. I clicked
> on "start a review" button and didn't knew that my comment would not be
> visible until I clicked on "Submit review". I have done it now:
>
>
> https://github.com/apache/maven-clean-plugin/pull/362#discussion_r4122602821
>
> I think there are other places where I clicked on "start a review". I
> will try to find them back and submit them.
>
>      Martin
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

Reply via email to