FTR if anybody wants to join:
we started a discussion with Tooling team on external storage for email 
templates

https://github.com/apache/tooling-trusted-releases/issues/1704

On 2026/10/01 07:57:17 Slawomir Jaranowski wrote:
> example PRs:
> 
> - https://github.com/apache/maven-invoker-plugin/pull/780
> - https://github.com/apache/maven-apache-resources/pull/133
> - https://github.com/apache/maven-enforcer/pull/1044
> 
> next similar I will do by direct push to minimize notification flood
> 
> 
> 
> On Tue, 29 Sept 2026 at 21:55, Slawomir Jaranowski <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> 
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to review a Maven project configuration in ATR [1]
> >
> > I will copy project metadata from ATR to projects .asf.yml, so we will
> > see configuration and can track changes in it.
> > I hope that more of configuration will be similarly for groups like
> > plugins, shared and so on
> >
> > I will prepare a few PRs to show what I would like to do.
> >
> > One consequence will be that for configurations  in the .asf.yaml file
> > will be the authoritative source of  it and changing in ATR will be
> > temporally. [2]
> > I have reported and issue for ATR to show such situation [3]
> >
> > [1] https://releases.apache.org/
> > [2] https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-asfyaml#synchronizing-to-atr
> > [3] https://github.com/apache/tooling-trusted-releases/issues/1636
> >
> > --
> > Sławomir Jaranowski
> >
> 
> 
> -- 
> Sławomir Jaranowski
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to