On Thu, 1 Oct 2026 at 10:14, Romain Manni-Bucau <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi Slawomir,
>
> Any way to make most of it deduced from the project/context it runs on
> (github and/or pom.xml)?
>

There was such discussion
https://github.com/apache/tooling-atr-maven-plugin/issues/11


> There are a lot of duplicate but enabling it will be a killer IMHO (= good
> ;)).
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> @rmannibucau <https://x.com/rmannibucau> | .NET Blog
> <https://dotnetbirdie.github.io/> | Blog <https://rmannibucau.github.io/>
> | Old
> Blog <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github
> <https://github.com/rmannibucau> | LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Book
> <
> https://www.packtpub.com/en-us/product/java-ee-8-high-performance-9781788473064
> >
> Javaccino <https://javaccino.dev/> founder (Java/.NET service - contact
> via
> linkedin)
>
>
> Le jeu. 1 oct. 2026 à 09:58, Slawomir Jaranowski <[email protected]>
> a
> écrit :
>
> > example PRs:
> >
> > - https://github.com/apache/maven-invoker-plugin/pull/780
> > - https://github.com/apache/maven-apache-resources/pull/133
> > - https://github.com/apache/maven-enforcer/pull/1044
> >
> > next similar I will do by direct push to minimize notification flood
> >
> >
> >
> > On Tue, 29 Sept 2026 at 21:55, Slawomir Jaranowski <
> [email protected]
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I would like to review a Maven project configuration in ATR [1]
> > >
> > > I will copy project metadata from ATR to projects .asf.yml, so we will
> > > see configuration and can track changes in it.
> > > I hope that more of configuration will be similarly for groups like
> > > plugins, shared and so on
> > >
> > > I will prepare a few PRs to show what I would like to do.
> > >
> > > One consequence will be that for configurations  in the .asf.yaml file
> > > will be the authoritative source of  it and changing in ATR will be
> > > temporally. [2]
> > > I have reported and issue for ATR to show such situation [3]
> > >
> > > [1] https://releases.apache.org/
> > > [2]
> > https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-asfyaml#synchronizing-to-atr
> > > [3] https://github.com/apache/tooling-trusted-releases/issues/1636
> > >
> > > --
> > > Sławomir Jaranowski
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Sławomir Jaranowski
> >
>


-- 
Sławomir Jaranowski

Reply via email to