Stephane Nicoll wrote:
+1 for All except Jira-plugin +0 ; Dependency on Jira 3.3+ might be a
big issue. Had anyone sent a mail to the user list about it?

I don't think this is a big issue. The restriction to Jira 3.3+ was necessary because of an API change in Jira itself, see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPJIRA-17. I don't know exactly what will happen if you use an older version of Jira, I dont have one to test, but AFAICT, it should work overall, only the filtering (by resolution, priority or status) will not be correct. That's why I said on the web page 'needs at least JIRA 3.3 to work properly' and not 'needs at least JIRA 3.3 to work'. I don't know if it's necessary to send a mail to the user list, or just document it in more detail?

-Lukas