On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Stephane Nicoll wrote:

+1,

with 2 comments:

1) no earth shaking fixes.. why not wait a bit longer?

2) it might be nice if 2.0.3 included these:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1317 (mvn.bat doesn't work on win2k/xp)

(and possibly this one:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1415 (fix quoted args for *nix)
)

-- Kenney

> +1
>
> On 2/22/06, John Casey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think it's time to release Maven 2.0.3. This release will incorporate
> > 21 resolved JIRA issues, including some critical fixes for Continuum and
> > users of the embedder. The full listing of fixes can be found here:
> >
> > http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&styleName=Html&version=12107
> >
> > The remaining open issues are reminders for the site publishing process
> > which should accompany this binary release.
> >
> > If you're interested, you can take the current release candidate for a
> > test drive. The RC tarball is at:
> >
> > http://maven.zones.apache.org/~maven/builds/branches/maven-2.0.x/m2-20060222.031501.tar.gz
> >
> > I'll leave the vote open for the customary 72 hours before summarizing.
> > Please cast your vote as:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Yes, release
> > [ ]  0 No opinion
> > [ ] -1 No, don't release