Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
Hi,

I'm starting to migrate all the code from sandbox/plugins/maven-maven1-plugin to maven-model-converter with some modifications on plugin configuration converter loading.

Dennis, do you work actually on maven-maven1-plugin?

Yes, it's pretty much completed. It needs some documentation and really should be moved to maven-one-plugin, as someone suggested earlier. There are always more stuff to do, but I think it is ready for (at least) a beta release. There is one thing that needs to be done first though and that is to repackage the source as it is currently in the wrong package.

What are your thoughts on moving this forward?
My suggested plan would be:
1. Repackage source code
2. Move the code from sandbox to maven-one-plugin
3. Write basic documentation
4. Release a beta
5. Wait for user feedback, as it has had minimal testing
6. Fix bugs
7. Release stable version

Any thoughts?

I'll get starting on this. Also need to check the status of the maven-one-plugin.

--
Dennis Lundberg