So does this mean m2 could run repackaged m1 plugins?

On 7/20/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The mojo that we need to move under maven-one-plugin convert a m1 project
(project.xml+project.properties) to a m2 project. If some properties are found
about some plugins in
properties file, the plugin is added with the conf in the pom.xml too.

maven-maven1-plugin allow to package a m1 plugin with m2

Emmanuel

Dion Gillard a écrit :
> Guys,
>
> what does the plugin do?
>
> On 7/20/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> > Oh sorry Emmanuel, I misread your mail the first time.
>> >
>> > I will check out maven-model-converter and see what you have done.
>>
>> yes, all the code is in maven-model-converter now. I need to merge it
>> in maven 2.0.x branch, I'll do
>> it tomorrow morning.
>>

>> > There only seems to be the mojo left in the sandbox. I will have a look
>> > at moving that to the maven-one-plugin and making it use the code that
>> > has now moved to maven-model-converter. OK?
>>
>> The mojo is always in sandbox and we need to modify it, so it will use
>> maven-model-converter, and
>> yes, maven-one-plugin will be a better place for it.
>>

>> > One other thing that I have left on my todo list, besides the stuff I
>> > wrote about in the other mail, is to make the
>> > PluginConfigurationConverters into plexus components.
>>
>> it's done :-)
>>

>> > I have some other stuff that is not yet committed. Will go through it
>> > and see how much there is and if it's ready to be checked in or not.
>> >
>> > Would it be possible for me to get svn write access to
>> > maven-model-converter or do you prefer if I submit patches?
>> >

>> For the moment, you can send a patch and we'll see with the pmc if you
>> can have access to
>> maven-model-converter.
>>
>> Emmanuel

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize" -
Muhammad Ali