Joakime,

Do you think you could add something that would allow us to add to set of headers that are sent to a client, and set the client string? In Maven I would like to accurately keep track of what versions of Maven are actively in use and I think being able to send version information along with the request and/or version numbers in the client string would help us tremendously in knowing who is actually using what.

Jason.