On 14 Dec 06, at 3:22 PM 14 Dec 06, Brian E. Fox wrote:

In a #maven discussion, it was uncovered that a timestamp plugin was
written for the geronimo project.

Is there any interest in bringing this into maven-plugins for others to
use?

Is it simply to put the timestamp in various resources?. For 2.0.4 users this would be good, but I think we can also work toward providing a standard set of properties that can be used in mojos or documentation. So that something like the timestamp would be available with an expression like ${timestamp} in a mojo or an Apt/ Xdoc document.

Jason.

+1