Hi Brian,

As requested by Carlos (and nobody else replied), I copied the XML encoding
classes to the plugins to avoid upgrading the prerequisite. It's only a
workaround to try to maintain low prerequisite.
Do you mean that such a workaround isn't working properly?

If nobody is against upgrading prerequisite on Maven 2.0.6 for next versions
of install, deploy and release plugins, I can remove the classes I copied and
do the prerequisite change: I just need to have a clear consensus between
everybody, since this is the contrary from what was requested 2 weeks ago.
:|

Hervé