sure but each project should not do that and using standard OO principles i
can encapsulate it in reusable artifacts

i average 5 deps per artifact and have (9 different) assemblies that result in
about 84 jars each, with no dependency management sections and i have
reproducible builds

by factoring out common dependencies into reused artifacts I have isolated the
efferent dependencies and stabilised them

as a mental execise imagine that each class is a method and each artifact is a
class, each group is a package, now refactor, you have read Martin Fowler of
course...

--
Michael McCallum
Enterprise Engineer