I think that we should be able to copy that entire file to maven-parent. That way all our projects will share the same look.

We should probably *not* copy the <links> though, because the main Maven site doesn't have any <links>.

If we do this can we also change the date to use the recommended [2] ISO standard date format?

[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/iso-date

Vincent Siveton wrote:
Hi,

I propose also to create a TLP Maven site, similar to [1]? WDYT?

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/src