Le samedi 05 avril 2008, nicolas de loof a écrit :
> +1
>
> Is there any overlap with the tool chain proposal ?
as I understand the tool chain proposal, no overlap at all
the tool chain is here to let a central place to configure tools on every
developer environment (like where is javac 1.5)

source file encoding is not tied to a developer's environment: it's precisely
the contrary, it has to be configured in the project and the project only
(hence the problem with default value being platform encoding, which is
implicitely dependent on developer's environment)