Le mardi 08 avril 2008, Paul Benedict a écrit :
> In Commons Validator, we updated the DTD even in point releases. I don't
> see the harm in doing the same here. After all, if the POM is 4.0.0, why
> not create a 4.0.1? It sounds like Maven 2 will have a 4.1 version.
>
> Paul
because if you use 4.0.1 for your project, and upload your component to a
repository, everybody depending on your component will need to support 4.0.1
or they'll get a failure parsing a 4.0.1 pom with their Maven runtime
supporting only 4.0.0 pom

to support a 4.1 version, I imagine there will be some trick to implement to
upload simultaneously the original 4.1 pom version to the repository and a
generated 4.0.0 for compatibility with Maven 2.0.x

Hervé