I always bootstrap.

On 10-Jul-08, at 11:12 AM, Henri Gomez wrote:

It builds fine for me now with 2.0.9, we've never needed to bootstrap to
build 2.1 before, so what's different now?

You got it works with 2.0.9 ?

Just with mvn install ?

If we can't trust Maven to build our own applications here, then we have a serious problem IMO that needs to be fixed. Maven 2.1 is just another application being built, there shouldn't be any concerns of cross over
between the application building and the application being built.

Indeed but may be my settings is incorrect ?

Just get maven-2.1 from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk on my F:

cd maven-2.1
mvn install