I opened MNG-3718 for this (I probably didn't need to, but there ya go...)

And, it's fixed in SVN. I'll wait a bit to see if anything more serious pops up for RC8 (other than Brett's change) before I respin RC9.

-john

Paul Benedict wrote:
I think I found bug in regards to MNG-2562. I tried out the new
${build.timestamp} and noticed that the timestamp was wrong. My local
time is 12:30 AM (30 minutes after midnight), but the value comes out
as 20080815-1230. That means timestamps are not unique. Any value in
the AM hour will be repeated in the PM hour, and that's misleading. It
should have been 20080815-0030.

Paul

John Casey
Developer, PMC Member - Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)