+1

Wendy Smoak wrote:
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 5:34 AM, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are there any objections to marking the 2.0.10 issues also for 2.1 and
3.0? I can do a batch update with no email notice. Let me know. I am
in no hurry to make the change. If I see no objections by the weekend,
I'll do it to keep good issue tracking.

Isn't it implied that anything fixed in a prior version _stays_ fixed
in a later one?

I don't think I want to see everything from 2.0.10 show up again in
the release notes for 2.1 and 3.0, I only want to see what's new.

--
John Casey
Developer, PMC Member - Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)