I updated the 2.0.10 issues today, so I *think* it's all up to date.

Brett Porter wrote:
Is the +1 to Paul or to Wendy? :)

What I understand the current situation to be:
* things fixed in both 2.0.10 and 2.1.0 are marked in both
* these do not automatically apply to 3.0 since it's now to hard to merge a lot of them so it'll be brought to backwards compat via ITs
* in the event something can be merged to 3.0 it will be marked with both.

That seems fine to me. The release notes issue Wendy raised annoys me too, but we can workaround that, or strip them off later. If 2.1.0 is out before 2.0.10 it makes a lot of sense to include them in both release notes.

John, as far as your concerned, JIRA is up to date in this regard now, right?

Cheers,
Brett