Hi all,
  I'd like to propose giving commit access to Stephen Connolly.
  He is already a committer @ Mojo for many monthes and did a great work on
several plugins.
  He is the author of the very useful versions plugin. He is working on
several others plugins like animal-sniffer.
  He's doing a job of quality (with unit and integration tests) and follows
our best practices.
  He's participating on our mailing lists for a least 2 years.
  I helped him several time to apply some patches on our plugins and shared
components.
  Now he would like to help on toolchains and adding its support in
enforcer.

  I think we need more people as involved as Stephen has been.

  Please vote. 72h +1/+0/-1

  Here is my +1.

Cheers,

Arnaud