+1

On 07/09/2009, at 9:24 AM, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:

Hi all,
 I'd like to propose giving commit access to Stephen Connolly.
He is already a committer @ Mojo for many monthes and did a great work on
several plugins.
 He is the author of the very useful versions plugin. He is working on
several others plugins like animal-sniffer.
He's doing a job of quality (with unit and integration tests) and follows
our best practices.
 He's participating on our mailing lists for a least 2 years.
I helped him several time to apply some patches on our plugins and shared
components.
 Now he would like to help on toolchains and adding its support in
enforcer.

 I think we need more people as involved as Stephen has been.

 Please vote. 72h +1/+0/-1

 Here is my +1.

Cheers,

Arnaud