On 31/12/2009, at 10:46 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Jason van Zyl wrote:

>>> I thought I'd made those readonly, but remember now that I don't have
>>> Codehaus confluence admin privs. I've added a notice on the front page.
>>>
>>> This was already migrated to:
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVENOLD
>>>

>> I can ask Ben to just shut this down. Are you done with your migration?

Looks like there have been a few modifications, and I wanted to do a better job
matching up user names. Let me see if I can reimport it again and I'll drop Ben
an email.

> It would be good if it's possible to have a redirect page for the whole
> Codehaus wiki, that points to the new location. That'll give us, and the
> search engines, time to update any links to it.

Yep, I agree. I think we can point the redirect at the new wiki - if the page
is migrated directly it should give a hit, and if not, Confluence will
recommend the closest matching (including anything in the "OLD" space). There
shouldn't be a need to copy over content that isn't current / reviewed.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
br...@apache.org