Thanks Nicolas :)

I was not sure since I read the sentence :

"version 1.2 includes a preview of gwt 2.0 support"

Also :

 mvn archetype:generate \
   -DarchetypeGroupId=org.codehaus.mojo \
   -DarchetypeArtifactId=gwt-maven-plugin \
   -DarchetypeVersion=1.1 \
   -DgroupId=myGroupId \
   -DartifactId=myArtifactId

but archetype version 1.2 is available.

In the doc reference to the gwt-maven-plugin are still to 1.1.