Dennis Lundberg wrote:

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-068/

While I could successfully release Plexus 1.5.4 using the new plugin version, the plugin's source bundle is incomplete, causing the following test failures

Results :

Failed tests:

testReadFromFile(org.apache.maven.shared.release.config.PropertiesReleaseDescriptorStoreTest)

testReadFromFileUsingWorkingDirectory(org.apache.maven.shared.release.config.PropertiesReleaseDescriptorStoreTest)

Tests in error:
  testBasicPom(org.apache.maven.shared.release.phase.RestoreBackupPomsPhaseTest)

testMultiModulePom(org.apache.maven.shared.release.phase.RestoreBackupPomsPhaseTest)

The cause of the missing files should be the exclusion bug that was fixed in apache-source-release-assembly-descriptor:1.0.2 but the fixed assembly descriptor is not yet used by the Maven parents. I could look into releasing new parents tomorrow but simply redefining the maven-assembly-plugin with the proper descriptor version should do as well.

Benjamin