On 2010-02-06 20:59, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> On 2010-02-05 00:21, Brett Porter wrote:

>>> Sorry, I've been busy at work.
>>>
>>> I am not sure if Benjamin's comments is a -1 or not.
>>>
>>> If someone wants me to respin the release I'll do it - just say the
>>> word. I'm in no hurry to get it out. It's better to have a good release
>>> in a while that a bad release soon.
>>
>> Sounds like a simple change and we should definitely release a functional
>> source bundle, IMO (even if it is only missing test sources, not plugin
>> sources).
>
> OK, I'll redo the release.

I'm starting the second try at releasing Maven Release. Benjamin updated
it to the latest parent POM. Which includes an update to
maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.1. I'm using Java 1.4/Maven 2.0.10 when
doing releases, but the new remote-resources-plugin gives me this error:
"Unsupported major.minor version 49.0".

What are my options here? Is it OK to use Java 1.5 when doing this
release? Or will that prevent anyone from making releases with Maven
Release Plugin 2.0 using Java 1.4.

>> Let me know if you need a hand, I'd be happy to help (though suffering the
>> same lack of cycles ATM too :)
>>
>> - Brett
>>
>> --
>> Brett Porter