Following up from a discussion on the user list. I think it's time to be
realistic about providing a healthy level of support for plugins here. I think
it makes more sense to reduce the foot print of plugins we say we support and
do those well as opposed to housing many plugin that just don't get much love.
I would ask people to think about the plugins we're housing that we shouldn't.
Probably a thread per plugin would be fine for discussion.

To that end the plugins I'll send the first thread.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition