PS: I don't think that's a reason to cancel the vote, the links will be correct on the final site.

-Lukas

Kristian Rosenvold wrote:
Well yes, it's there, but the left-hand menu items point to the current
production version instead of the newly staged versions.

This seems to be because the xref between the plugin (with a specific
url) and the remaining enforcere modules
(with a different url) does not work when staging. If I stage locally
and just copy everything manually to a single folder
it works. This looks like it'll work if I did the production release,
but the cross reference links in site.xml uses relative
adressing to link from the plugin to the enforcer rules.

I'm a bit at loss at what is the correct way to fix it.

Kristian