On 20 Jun 2013, at 15:19, sebb wrote:

> On 20 June 2013 14:20, Baptiste MATHUS <bmat...@batmat.net> wrote:
>> I'm +1 with you on the fact that this code should be included after each
>> javadoc goal.
>>
>> I guess they agree too,
>>
>> but I *think* this is just something Olivier and the Maven PMC cannot
>> afford integrating this code into the maven-javadoc-plugin without being
>> 200% sure this isn't going to be a license infringement. This is their
>
> 100% is enough.
>
>> responsability not to drag the Apache foundation into such issues.
>
> Ok, but from all the comments I have seen the license is OK.

IANAL, but there appears to be an export/field-of-use clause in that license:

        "You agree to comply fully with export laws and regulations of the
United
         States and any other applicable export laws ("Export Laws") to assure
that
         neither the Program nor any direct products thereof are:  (1) exported,
         directly or indirectly, in violation of this Agreement or Export Laws;
or
         (2) used for any purposes prohibited by the Export Laws, including,
without
         limitation, nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons proliferation, or
         development of missile technology."

so I think it would be best to run this past legal before committing