Chances of understanding me:

   - Close friend: 50%
   - Other friend: 25%
   - Kiwi: 15%
   - Ozzy: 10% (that's you)
   - POHM: 8%
   - Yank: 5%
   - Spaniard: 1%

So don't feel too bad, you had a 90% chance of failure stacked against you
;-)

I'd dearly love to contribute, but I will not and can not until it's nailed
down that things are being done properly, and I mean the MOJO list, not
this list. Both are questionable, though.

My point about the volume of text from Olivier was valid and remains valid,
with or without the non-smile pokey tongue. Those 1797 characters could
have quietly done a lot of good. I hope it in no way offended Olivier, and
if it did, I apologise.

Enhancing the template is a fruitless exercise without agreement that it
should be done.

Besides, I was just throwing some backup Sebb's way when he was under
attack...

Yours incomprehensibly,

Fred