On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 9:09 PM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:
> That extensions are required very early on in the build and too support them
> being produced in a build where they are additionally used would require
> contortions in the core and would also make supporting this in the various
> IDEs also very complicated.

Yup, it's been an ongoing problem with the glassfish build for some if
I recall correctly. The IDE needs to evaluate each project separately,
and missing extensions/plugins fail the model loading, with reactor
based plugins/extensions there's no easy "single project"solution, one
needs to build the entire reactor to get the plugin/extension to local
repo.

milos