I am trying to figure out how to use reconcileTasks to ensure that my DB of
tasks is synchronized with Mesos's tasks. Right now, I first commit the
fact that I ran a task to the DB, then I launchTasks. My concern is that
when I use reconcileTasks to ensure the DB state matches the Mesos state,
the launchTasks could've failed, and I'm not sure how the application can
discover that the task it thought it submitted was never submitted.

How do other frameworks deal with synchronizing their state with the Mesos
state?