+1 (binding)
This vote has been silent for almost a week. I assume everybody's busy
testing. My testing results: basic integration tests passed for Mesos
0.23.0 on CoreOS with DCOS GUI/CLI, Marathon, Chronos, Spark, HDFS,
Cassandra, and Kafka.

`make check` passes on Ubuntu and CentOS, but `sudo make check` fails on
CentOS 7.1 due to errors in CentOS. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3050 for more details. I'm not
convinced this is serious enough to do another release candidate and voting
round, but I'll let Tim and others chime in with their thoughts.

If we don't get enough deciding votes by 6pm Pacific today, I'll extend the
vote for another day.