The 7 day voting period has ended with only 2 binding +1s (we needed 3) and
no explicit -1s.
However, Vinod says they've found a "bug that crashes master when a
framework uses duplicate task ids".
Vinod, can you please share the new JIRA and officially vote -1 for rc3 if
you want to call for an rc4?
Assuming we'll cut an rc4, I'm tracking the JIRAs/patches to pull in here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14yUtwfU0mGQ7x7UcjfzZg2o1TuRMkn5SvJvetARM7JQ/edit#gid=0
Since the rc4 changes are minor (mostly tests) and we've heavily tested
rc3, the next vote will only last for 3 (business) days.